Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Observations

It's amazing how one's perspective on life changes as time goes on.

I feel like I've been in a strange place for a while, both spiritually and emotionally . It's strange, being on the other side of a dream that's been fulfilled. All my life, all I wanted was to live and work here in Washington. Living here has been exciting, stressful, wonderful, difficult, fulfilling and disappointing all at once. I've had this "is this all" feeling ever since I left ASP last year. That was an amazing experience, but even there I feel like I missed out on a lot of great relationships because of the demands of my internship and my relationship with Brian. I was at a different place in my life than most of the other people there, I think. I learned more about myself during that short time than at any other time in my life, but I still feel like I have so much more to learn.

To be continued...

No comments: