Friday, January 25, 2008

Going Home

The miles are getting longer, it seems,
The closer I get to you

Just wanted to share a few of the amazingly beautiful photographs that were on display at the Corcoran Gallery of Art's Ansel Adams exhibit that Brian and I went to last night. We actually kind of ended up going on a whim, even though I've been wanting to see it for a long time. But I'm so glad we did.

The photographs brought me back to my favorite places in the entire world - California's Central Coast, Yosemite and the Sierra Nevada. For a few moments, I was home. It was a wonderful way to spend an evening, I must say.

(The first one is of Vernal Falls which we hiked last summer!)

(This is Tenaya Creek, another favorite spot...)




(Yosemite Valley...)
(Bridalveil Falls...)

(Half Dome, which we are going to hike someday...)

No comments: