Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Commercials

As underwhelming as yesterday's game was , there were a few great commercials that emerged from the blah.

Here's my favorite one, for your entertainment... we (Brian, Rob, Becky and I) were cracking up laughing and cheering and loving that we knew all the landmarks and attractions they went to (I especially love the Segway tour). Major kudos to Frist, Carville and Coke for having great senses of humor.

Jinx (Coca Cola)



Here are some of the others that I liked...

What is Love (Diet Pepsi Max)


Scream (Bridgestone)


I also really liked the tribute that Fox did with all the past and present football stars reciting the Declaration of Independence. The little acting bit was hokey, but the actual recitation was pretty awesome. I wonder how may people had ever even heard the whole Declaration recited before. Kudos Fox!

No comments: